Luggage, bags & travel accessories, Other, Toys
Leah from Tings makes beautiful and practical products that can be used every day.
Her most popular products are wet bags – six useful sizes, a pattern for everyone and endless uses. Wet bags can be used for practically anything and are a perfect replacement for the single-use plastic bag. These wet bags are super easy to clean as they are machine washable. They can help you make small (or big) changes in your day-to-day life and make the transition away from single-use plastic just that bit easier.
Their product range also includes:
- handmade cotton toys
- durable book bags and kick mats (car seat protectors)
- tooth fairy bags and receipts
Sleeping and sleep aids
Laia from Topponcinos (top-on-chi-no) makes soft, Montessori mat-like pillows for newborn babies. They provide comfort, support and consistency throughout the first few delicate months of a baby’s life.
Laia got given one of these pillows when she had her daughter and really loved it. She wanted to gift them to some of her other pregnant friends but couldn’t find any for sale in New Zealand, so she learnt how to make them!
So… Why should you get a Topponcino?
– Topponcinos become a consistent comfort in your baby’s life: a physical, emotional and psychological place of coziness for your newborn baby
– Provides essential head, neck and body support while being held
– Smells like Mama and Papa so your baby will feel safe in any environment
– Helps transitions such as being passed from person-to-person, or when being laid down to sleepSKU: n/a