Cat climbers & scratching posts, Tables & desks
Based in Wellington, Refold launched in 2014 with the desire to enable a new way of working. Their innovative cardboard products are 100% New Zealand made and sourced from local sustainable materials.
With Kiwis being encouraged to work from home for the foreseeable future our desks allow you to clear the kitchen table and work anywhere.SKU: n/a
Food and snacks, Health
Walkies & more
Rebekah, owner and operator of ‘Walkies & More’ is a professionally trained veterinary nurse, a devoted parent of pets, and a professional carer of fur-babies.
She started making snuffle mats after getting one for her dog and seeing how much it slowed down her eating and how fun the dog had with it. Rebekah makes snuffle mats with dense long tufts that are double knotted onto a rubber mat.
What is a Snuffle Mat?
- Snuffle mats are an enrichment feeding tool providing entertainment for your doggo (and cats too) by hiding some treats or their regular kibble for them to find.
Why use a Snuffle Mat?
- Slows down quick eaters
- Provides mental stimulation decreasing boredom and destructive behaviours
- Makes meal-time fun as they have to sniff out their food
- Using their noses is calming for dogs
- Promotes natural scavenging behaviour